worldland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» APPLICATION FORM FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:57 am by Elshaddai

» Aggressive church woman
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:48 am by Elshaddai

» which of this book will you buy first
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:43 am by Elshaddai

» Oh my God! Am coming
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:35 am by Elshaddai

» Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 am by Elshaddai

» 10 Categories Of Annoying Girlfriend
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 am by Elshaddai

» Ways to collect money from stingy guys
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:58 am by Elshaddai

» Real Madrid star Sami Khedira: "I am curious myself to see where I will end up"
Aggressive church woman  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:32 am by Elshaddai

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Aggressive church woman

Go down

Aggressive church woman  Empty Aggressive church woman

Post by Elshaddai Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:48 am

A man showed up at work one day with a black eye. When his co- workers saw him they asked him what had happened. He told them it had happened at church. They didn't believe him, and wanted to know what really happened.

So he told them, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was this woman, damn. . . . she was one hell of a woman. Her dress was stuck in her butt-crack, so being the gentleman I am, I reached over and pulled it out for her. She did not like that, so she hit me." The guys laughed and ribbed him about it all day.

The next week the man showed up to work and his face was beaten really badly! Again the guys asked him what had happened and he told them he'd got beaten up at church. Again they didn't believe him, so he explained, "I went to the church. I got on my knees and prayed. When I stood up to sing the hymns, there in front of me was that same woman with her dress again stuck up her butt-crack."

At this point the other men interrupted and said, "Please tell us you didn't pull her dress out of her crack again?"

"No, the guy standing beside me did, and I knew she didn't like that, so I shoved it back in."
Elshaddai
Elshaddai
Admin

https://worldland.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum