worldland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» APPLICATION FORM FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:57 am by Elshaddai

» Aggressive church woman
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:48 am by Elshaddai

» which of this book will you buy first
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:43 am by Elshaddai

» Oh my God! Am coming
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:35 am by Elshaddai

» Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 am by Elshaddai

» 10 Categories Of Annoying Girlfriend
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 am by Elshaddai

» Ways to collect money from stingy guys
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:58 am by Elshaddai

» Real Madrid star Sami Khedira: "I am curious myself to see where I will end up"
Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:32 am by Elshaddai

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?

Go down

Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?  Empty Which Of These Do You Detest Most In A Lady?

Post by Elshaddai Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 am

. MONOSYLLABIC REPLIES  
You strike up a chat with a lady, only for her to be replying you as if MTN is charging her per letter

2. SHAKING AND BOUNCING OF BOSSOMS  
When a lady sees a group of guys clustered around a particular place, that's when she will start shaking her Bottom or bouncing her sagged bosoms

3. EATING AS IF THERE'S FAMINE IN THE LAND  
You take a lady to an eatery, only for her to be eating as if there's famine in the land. The same lady will eat shawama, fried rice and chicken, Yoghurt, doughnut and popcorn.. ahn ahn if that's the way other ladies eat, wetin wan remain for d eatery ?

4. MULTI COLOUR  
Today she looks like Michael Jackson, tomorrow she looks like Oritse Femi.. This days, you might even end up dating your ex once again out of recognition

5. NO SEX ON INVITATION  
You invited a lady to your place and prior to the visit, she's already telling you she will not allow sex when she comes

6. YOU MUST RETURN HER TRANSPORT FARE  
When a lady comes on a visit, she's indirecting you that you have to return her transport fare back simply because she's doing you a great favour coming to your place

7. FAKING HER VOICE  
A lady sounds like Celine Dion on the phone but when you get to meet her, she sounds like Pasuma Wonder

8. CALLING OR FLASHING IN TIMES OF FAVOUR  
Calling or flashing you repeatedly when she needs a favour from you.. Some ladies will neva remember you not until they need something from you
.. They will not give you breathing space by flashing or calling you repeatedly

9. RECHARGE CARD BILLERS  
Each time you call a lady and inquired why she hasnt called you and she's always like " I gat no call credit", she will quickly demand for recharge card so that she can return your call

Guys feel free to add your
Elshaddai
Elshaddai
Admin

https://worldland.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum